BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY and did I mention, BLOODY????
My head hurts, I'm practically biting my fingers off from stress and I can't do anything about it. Or rather, I don't want to.
Read an interesting news article about bloggers being exhibitionists. Hee haw. I can say my ego is plenty healthy. NOT!
I just got snubbed by Johannes once again. I don't know how much I got, but she got 33/35 for her science test and I wanted to hug her and claw her with envious poison dripping from my nails at the same time. She got 25/30 for English as well. I guess this happens with people who are intelligent naturally. I mostly have to hide my stupidity and make it up with senseless confidence that once in a while gets trodded on mercilessly. I pretend to emerge unscathed, but the truth is far from what it looks.
So many times!! So many times my hopes get raised when I find out someone actually recognises my talent or appreciates me and I can tell you most of the 'so many times' it ends with bitter disappointment masked with humble acceptance.
Sod it. I'm just feeling sorry for myself in my blasted cold and cough. I guess this is what you call, 'egoist'.
What am I carved out for anyway?
You can hardly call my banging on the piano and screeching on the violin 'talent'. Most certainly not would you find my there-but-not-there-yet acting awe-inspiring. And right now, my English Language is betraying me. It is showing its ugly side once more after giving me its sunny-side-up face last year. I am going down the gutter, the pipe, the drain, WHATEVER. The only thing I can be proud of and certain of is my public-speaking skills, but they can be found everywhere and anywhere! It is as common as a..a...what was it? Church mouse? But that was poor...Now there you go! My English has just proven itself! Great! No more time lost explaining.
To sum things up, I am the Jack of All Trades but sadly the master of none.
*Sob**cough**sniff*
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment