Friday, July 22, 2005

Oh finally...and Founder's Day.

I seem to have a rather normal updating pattern at last. Say goodbye to once-a-month posts, my non-existant readers!!

I armed myself with essentials and a blazer this morning before going to school. My courtshoes were so uncomfy and weird that I had this desire to throw it away and walk barefoot(which I did, but not the first part). Ew. Anyway I really regretted not wearing normal shoes first. Sigh.

Reached desinated bus stop at 7 30, took taxi up the hill with Tabby and friends. Didn't get my money back. ;( I don't dare to ask them for it. >.<

SHIT SHIT just remembered I have overdue books!!! Must return soon...

Today was freaking tiring. We had to stand at attention for so long even after the uni groups have been dismissed. Not only that I had to go to the heritage center to 'zhao dai' the first batch of pple, the VVIPs. Haha Bishop John Chew was wearing his purple thingy again.

I was sweating like a pig(rather unattractive, I know), and then did a few more errands. Johannes begged me to go to her house because she wanted my lovely company(hee haw). But once I reached there and finished lunch I plopped on her bed and slept for three hours. Some company.

Talked to Nick about some important stuff, been a long time since I did that. He always struck me as someone who looked at me as a rival. Quite nice actually, but not so much as friends yet.

On the way to Jo's house I was acting like a huge bitch because my feet were bleeding and my foot was deformed. I whined and bitched like some dog. So sorry Jo! I love you forever...

Came back, got a huge disappointment because my sis canceled our sibling outing(three of us were going to watch The Island, our first movie in years). Was quite pissed with her, I think she feels bad now. Got to hug her later.

My dog is SO CUTE! Aurial, tell you about it later.

-Wed-

Did emceeing today. Was forced to wear this qipao because ethnic costume was to be worn. I didn't even know before accepting the job. Dude, that cheongsam is my aunts, I became like this teenage taitai... Teenage Mutant Super Taitai!!! Even Mrs Janet koh said so.

I was so nervous I 'kiao ka' as Jo put it when I was on stage but apparently no one saw through my shivers. Whew. Exhilarating experience. Some compliments, some critics. Balance of comments is good!

After the thing I wanted to look for Aurie and Jo to let them cover me up before going back to class. Can you imagine walking back to class in my qipao? EEEWWW!! But to my immense chagrin 2C had already gone and I, horrifyingly, had to humiliate myself once again by squeezing through the upper sec(shortest route) and saying "Er....excuse me...er sorry!". Eloquent indeed.

Ran back to class while trying my best to 'kiap' my split sides together as to not show my elephant legs. When I went to the toilet to change I put on my uniform over my cheongsam and wrapped my skirt around the darned cursed split. I bet you I looked stupid.

No comments: