Sunday, September 04, 2005

Non-existant Peeps, Listen Up

I don't even treat my poor blog as a regular diary so people who want to know about my life regularly can forget about it. I mean, you know, those non-existant people.

I can't believe it. I consider myself and okay user of the computer, and I am the adminstrator of a forum but I have NO IDEA how to put a tagboard without making it distorted. AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO LINK, SO SORRY MY FRIENDS.

Anyway yesterday, quite uncharacteristically, I went shopping with my friends as a desperate last resort to get out of the house. It is not the friends, its the SHOPPING. I HATE WINDOW SHOPPING AND I STILL DO. I look at something I like, then my brain reminds myself of my empty pockets. WHATEVER. So we went Far East, right. And then we took neoprints. Anothing uncharacteristic thingy. It was my third time in my life, Sec 2 is really hip, I never imagined myself to take one, I think neos are bimbo and zi-lian. But since I've already done it, I guess I'm bimbo and zilian.

WE TOOK NEOS THREE TIMES.

So there. SO THERE. That is like typing ctrl+F twice after you did an effect for Photoshop.

Had great time(mostly), met some guy that Minmin recognises and we teased her like shit. HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she's behind me.

Slept over at Aurial's House. Horrible, I will never never never never never come again. AURIAL THE BITCH SINCE I CAN TYPE ANYTHING I WANT I SHALL MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

NAL :D said...

Heyys nien yuan.. Nal here.
This is my blog yah. Go here to see Joshua's farewell pics. I loaded them up already. http://-never-in-my-paradise.blogspot.com