Saturday, July 16, 2005

BIG APPLE!!!! Her most beautiful smile...

Once you people read the entry title you will most probably go: O.O

1. Big Apple?
2. Is she lesbian or something?


Okay hi. Firstly, you may wonder what is the link between Big Apple and Cheng Nien Yuan.

Well, here goes.

Okay all of you should know by now my name is Cheng Nien Yuan right? Yeah. So the deal here is that for teachers who do not know how to pronounce my irritating name they call me NY, like Mr Adrian and Mdm Sim. NY = New York. New York = Big Apple! Get it? So it shall be my new nickname.

Remember: Big Apple!

2. Am I lesbian?

Answer is.....


...


...


...Uh I must confess...

...

...

...


...

Whew...here goes.

NO!

Her most Beautiful Smile is a very magical piano piece. I really love it like crazy and it was the first piece I started playing ever since I quit piano even before grade one.
Since learning the queen of instruments(violin), I have been engrossed with the king. Seriously. Anyway, I've played quite a few pieces:


1. Her Most Beautiful Smile

2. Ballade Pour Adeline

3. Nostalgy

4. Fantasia No. 6 in A minor

Laalaalaalaa.
I'm still stuck in Minuet 3 for violin. But I love both intruments like crazy. Suddenly, I feel like I am not one who can only listen like a fool, but can also try my best to play. I love music.

So. I shall sign off as Big Apple.


BIG APPLE

No comments: