Thank you.
I have many, many people to thank. Not in order of importance:>
Annabelle: Thank you for being so supportive of me and helping me give out sweets haha... You were a great encouragement and I hope we can work well together as council!!
Aurial: I have endless things to say, but I'll start from beginning. Thank you for being my best friend, my confidante and my helper. I can't put this in words...
3B: Gayle(Naturale), Maggie, Meli, Baboon, Wenbutt, Johnny Kong, Shen, ELrep Jacyntha, Germaine, Shumin, Shawn(yomama), Zhanyi Laodou, Linyu, Jieting, Jingyi, Sexy becky, Yaya, Mana, Wendy, Candy, and if I miss out anyone its not on purpose, but thank you all people for putting up with my idiocy and supporting me anyway. I know I started off rough with you guys, but now I think we are the best class and you people make my sec 3 life happy! I hope we will always continue this friendship!
Minmin: I'm really glad I got to know you better this year, because we make a great team, aurial included! Now that we have nothing to worry about, lets party party PARTY!! Your support seriously touched me as I didn't expect you to be so enthu as we only really talked this year!!
Gwen: lol thanks to min min you publisized me in your blog! haha.
Si han: thank you!! I think that no matter what people say, I still regard you as someone whom I can trust dao di... so lets jia you together okay??
EDC: Zhixin and pearly!! YOU guys rock!! Lets go out together after exams okay? Once again its so nice to have you girls so cool and supportive..
Ben: Haha cool guy. Thank you very much for being my good ed senior for three whole years... I think you are a great person, and keep smiling, okay? Because your teeth are so irritatingly straight now.
Tabby, Yiling, Grace, Joween, Yee wei: haha the 3C girls... I really appreciate your flyer... and once a 2Cian forever a 2Cian!!
Noah: For giving us sound advice and support... You are like a rock! And also, it was really nice actually for you to be so worried over us... thank you once again... welfare is the BEST!
Nicole, Hari: Oh cutie pies! ED senior galore! Nicole, thanks for being so sad-looking haha its really comforting but thanks to people like you I am not sad... Hari thanks for just being(or acting) cute! ;)
Sok Shin, Chin Meng: Haha you know... for being role models hehe. No seriously, I got to know you both better and I am grateful for that. I think the dai gou between us finally reached a closing point! I will, now, sincerely miss you guys as dear friends..
Eugenia: FOR CRAPPING WITH ME!
Shuyi: Look above. >.<
Johannes: For that touching card, and for your loud publicity!! You are like a thousand flyers..
Minhui: In the end I never got to use your poster but the mere fact that you drew it really touched me... You were the first one to do something so nice, and thank you thank you for your support! Lets jia you together kayzz!!
Other people who also helped in little ways, but made a huge difference:
Clarice
Shiya
Xuan hao
Yongsheng
Kristy
Faustina
Weiyang
Guoxiang
Aloysius
Jiayi
Elisa
Soo Hwee
Yuelong
Leonard
Victor
Gin Leng
Sheryl Mun
Sheryl Hong
Venecia
Felica
Jiong Rui
Ji Zhen
Jia Jie
Andrew
Reuben
Binghao
And the list goes on...
Not the last and not the least,
Junle: For being unselfish and a great partner.
Liting: For being so cheerful and funny.
Crystal: For sharing my burdens.
Edison: For being a great friend.
To all of you, I never once thought of you guys as enemies. Not once. And never now. The times we shared are incomprehensible and I can't write them out, I just cant! What we all had to go through, I can't imagine having anybody else as better fellow candidates. I think we were the best. I love all of you, and congrats to junle, you deserve it!
Love,
nienyuan
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment