First and foremost, I want to give apologies to those dear people who have given me links but I'm too lazy to put up. Seriously, I should be hanged.
Then, I shall blog, something I have never done in a long time..(no lah... actually not that long just that pple want to see me mah..)
Sighh..... I'm very stressed. Isn't that what we all say? We mourn about the amount of things in our tight schedules and lament on the 'so much to do, so little time' phrase. It is true. There are many things to do in life, just how you do it. I am a very process person, and the ultimate satisfaction of having done something, all this while, is the best ever.
I just put up my banner today. THANK YOU AURIAL AND MINMIN!!! Without your help, I simply cannot paint such a beautiful picture. I know many times I am a lousy friend, I mean, you all are taking time off just to paint something that you won't even get credit for. And that is really something friends are for. I was lousy in a sense that I didn't really do my job really being enthusiastic about the work, mainly because I felt inadequate and incompetent. But I am really amazed at both your works... I hope that I should overcome my own shortcomings and finally be able to really enjoy life on par with you guys... right now I'm still too cynical and flawed. I hope to become closer. Once again, I LOVE YOU MINMIN AND AURIAL!!!!
Seriously, the banner is fantastic. I really can't claim ANY credit for it at all. So for those who are reading, I just want you to know that I didn't do anything, almost. My friends were the ones, and I am touched by their sincerity. The banner's quality hit the roof.
I am presenting the speech tomorrow. I think my speech is too long and by the time Dr boon stops talking I'll have half the time the say the full thing. :(
I AM SO SCARED!
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment