Monday, April 03, 2006

HEY!!

Well. Still have so many people to link. Aiyah another time lah sorry guys haha. Anyway, today was great. The chem test wasn't too difficult, i think i'll scrape something out. I got back my biology test today. I got highest in class!!(sandy has same mark as me) 43/50. But i am aware that many people outside our class got higher so yeah. But still. My best mark yet.

Boasting aside, I finally managed to talk to Sok shin's uncle, a travel agency person, to talk to him about the Annual Review camp. Having someone REAL to talk to feels so GOOD! At least I got something done. I have to tell Crystal. And talk to Leonard.

Today was also the presidential in ED. Haiyah, not much to say. I went impromptu. I don't hope for much.

TODAY IS DAD'S BIRTHDAY!! wow. But he is in Shanghai. Nowadays he spends 3 weeks of a month in Shanghai. But he says that he will try and make it for my performance in Jubilee Hall. Isn't that sweet.

Gosh. Suffering from cramps.(if you're not a girl, don't read)

I'm so freaking.... ERGH about everything. Like, tomorrow have the interview, ting xie, and hand in zuo wen. Also have to study for geog first. What am I going to do about my studies when I have to concentrate on campaigning??? Sighhhhh...

ARGH meet Mr Chua tomorrow. And have to talk to whole of council. with leonard.

JIA YOU!

No comments: