Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Joy(or Agony) of Extravagance

According to THEM, I need a personal trainer. As in, you know, those that you see on newspaper articles that only work with either taitais or supermodels. That cost a bomb. I don't think there is ever a Secondary Two student with a personal trainer because THEY think that she is fat.

Okay, fine, admittedly I know I gained a little meat around the abdomen(while complaining about it endlessly), not to mention the only muscles I have are those that enable me to blink. I know I may lead the not-so-healthy life by avoiding exercise--...Just to let you know, one of THEM just informed me that by sitting in front of the computer I'll get fatter. Hallelujah...-- and that my health would probably detioriate(??) years before my prime etc etc but a PERSONAL TRAINER!!!????????????????????????????????????????????? Aren't we poor enough???? Aren't I getting braces ALREADY!!???

Oh and I am very happy about my english oral exam. I, against my will, got Mr Eugene Ong not because I don't like him but because I don't think I can talk comfortably in front of him. I was praying for Mrs Hud, but whatever. In the end things worked out great, I think I did pretty okay and Mr Ong wasn't so bad after all.

No comments: