Friday, May 20, 2005

What? I have a blog? and Rants.

My last update was way way way back on the first of October. GOSH! I didn't even know this thing existed until I decided to create one and then found that the username is still available. I always use the same username and passy, boring me. But its effective, esp. since nobody in the world knows my password. Muahahahaha. I have been using it since I had my email address, which was 5 years ago I think. My, half a decade! Just ancient enough. I should hold some 10th year anniversary when I turn 19. Mental note.

Many many many many many things happened in in in in in in in when i am thinking i repeat myself. in the times after the first of October last year till now.

1. I had a case of severe dengue fever, which left me pathetically bedridden in the hospital bed for 5 gruelling days with my blood all over the place.
2. Because of this BLASTED fever(curse the BLASTED mosquito) I was unable to attend the last day of school, the most precious day of my Secondary 1 youth. Also, less importantly I did not get to receive my so-called second in English award. CONGRATS TO JOHANNES, ONE OF MY TWO BESTEST FRIENDS, WHO GOT FIRST! I LOVE YOU, LETS JIA YOU TOGETHER!! Even though I'll probably lag behind like i am now. And congratulations Shawn(is that how you spell it?). I think you should be the one getting second since I am in the hospital and you lost by half a mark. So.
3. I joined the Debating Club in Anglican. Whoosh! Met Joshua, the coach and King Egoist.
4. Participated in various competitions. Debates, SYF yadda.
5. Loved myself to bits.
6. Was freaking stressed.
7. Scored shitty marks

And so on. The list is forever, mon. ('mon' is the jewish language or otherwise troll language in Warcraft for basically acknowledging something or whatever)

Well, I finished playing Ballade Pour Adeline(forgive my spelling sins) and I was really happy. Even though I am learning the violin now, I have gone back to my old(and I must say, rather pathetic) flame of the King of Intruments. Oh no, I am having an affair! Sorry Queen! But as I was ssssaaayyyyying, I played the piano for quite a number of years, around the time I started my hotmail account. Quite frankly, I hated it.

I HATED PRACTICING THE BLOODY THING, I HATED MY MOM NAGGING AT ME TO PRACTICE THE BLOODY THING, AND I HATED BOWING TO MY PIANO AFTER THE BLOODY THING(family rule. And it was only Yamaha). AND DID I MENTION I HATED PRACTICING???

Well, but now i adore it. So there. My post got deleted so I won't bother explaining why.

Many things have happened to my family as well. My sister eloped with a German after many death threats from my traditional father, my brother moved out after an arguement with my father and came back with his head, arms, and knees on the floor while i was at the altar praying for my father's forgiveness for my brother(and it was answered). I fell out, I came back. It was a semester that revolved around that.

Falling out, and coming back together.

Here's an original poem for ya'll.

Orphan

I find myself all alone

In a dark place nowhere near home

Snide remarks, cruel comments thrown at my face

In this very dark, dark place.

I look around

No one to be found

Beside me, they are all behind

Whispering about me I find

I crouch down in my little form

My heart feels shredded and torn

I know an orphan’s life is so:

When everyone becomes my foe

Mommy, Daddy, are you smiling

When down here I am faintly crying

Mommy, Daddy, are you happy

When your little baby is always lonely

Mommy, Daddy, I love you

I’ll come join you when I’m through…


Cheerio!

PS I am going to be the bridesmaid for my cousin's wedding!!! Tee hee.

PPS. Copyrighted poem. see it anywhere around without my permission accounts for death. Haha just kidding. Any comments put it somewhere.

No comments: