Okay. I am officially addicted to Les Miserables. They rock! The dream cast rocks!!! Javert and Valjean is so cool! And so is Fantine and Eponine! Marius is okay, but I don't like Cosette. Bitch. Caused so much trouble. She should be the one getting shot and not Eponine. I wish Eponine ended up with Marius instead of Cosette.
Javert's suicide is really really cool. I actually watched Les Miserables when I was young, very young, too young to understand anything about French Revolution. When I was around 4-9 I got alot of treats to go to watch many musicals and concerts. One of them was most memorable, even though I have forgotten the name. Something about Joseph from the Bible. But it was memorable because I shook the hand of Ong Teng Cheong, Singapore's former president who died of cancer a few years ago after his wife. I met them both, and they were so kind. Sigh...
Come to think of it, I watched ALOT of musicals and operas... Maybe that is why I am so classical today. I watched like Oliver Twist, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Joseph and the whatever, Sing Song, Cats, Chang and Eng, and so on... So nice, all of them. I wanted to watch Miss Saigon, but I couldn't. I simply adore Lea Salonge. Sigggghhhhh.
I'll update soon, I guess....
Friday, October 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment