I am the most horrible html user in this planet.
!Help Needed!
I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL TO PUT MY TAG BOARD! I know how to modify it, but then after I modify it, I put it like everywhere in my template but it doesn't end up at the side! It ends up in the bottom, or right on top! Please, if you are a kind soul, or you know me, please comment in this post and tell me the solution. Thank you, kindest soul.
Okay, that's done with. I will not worry about that until later on.
As you know, I did not start a web log immediately after I knew how to type. I wish I did, but I did not. I had a web log, but it was sharing with my friends. That is invasion of privacy. So I decided to have my own. I just started today, So stuff happened before my life started. No, I mean before my blog started.
I recently got very sick, and I didn't go to school for a couple of days and I am still coughing and sniffing, even though my fever has gone down. I have also realised just how caring my friends are. NO sarcasm. They are the angels sent down on to help me.
I went to the Hoobastank concert last Saturday. I can't say I enjoyed it very much, but it was fun towards the end when he started singing 'The Reason' and my brother let me sit on his shoulders. I had a bird's eye view, and it was great. I also got the attention of one of the guitarist. Cool, huh? Well, I didn't know half of the songs, so too bad. If it was Linkin Park, I'd be in heaven. Or maybe Laraku, but they definately will not be coming over, so sigh...
After that concert my temperatures soared to just below 40 degrees celcius, and I had to take care of myself because nobody was willing to take care of me. Serious! My brother did come in and check up on me, but that's probably it. Everyone else was sleeping. And I woke up like ten times that night because of fever. Double sigh.
I had English Drama practice today. It was horrible and wonderful at the same time. We had to rehearse for the upcoming Drama Day next Wednesday. My intructress was screaming at us for being 'not diciplined enough' and accusing us for having 'arthritis'. Well, sorry, but I think majority of us do have that sickness. But after that it was much fun, because she asked us to do the 25 minute play Jeremy Decides in 2 min. We have to say our lines, so it would be like super fast forwarding. We ended up being so energetic and we were laughing like crazy. I had a severe coughing fit.
My father and mother just donated $600 to EDC, and the president and teacher in charge were really greatful. Thanks, Dad! And Mom, of course! My CCA really needs those extra funds. We are running very low.
Our school's Pupil's Activity Centre just moved to a much better place. A MUCH MUCH better place. It has REAL air conditioning and great surroundings. Instead of a box, it was a proper room. Yay to Welfare!
Next Monday I have full dress rehearsal for the play. I also have another rehearsal on Tuesday, then Wednesday is the performance. I am really excited and really scared at the same time. Would I be able to perform in front of the whole school including the teachers? God I hope so. I am playing a character that doesn't have that much lines, but is always there. I am a Millionare Host. These are my lines excluding the Chorus lines:
Me: Jeremy, your Million-dollar question is, What did you just say? Does Jeremy decides:
a)That he would like to learn how to fly?
b)That he would like to play Jimi Hendrix's 'Scuse me While I Kiss the Sky?
c)That he would like to die?
or d) That he would like ice cream with the apple pie?
Jeremy: My answer is c. To die.
Me: Is that your answer, or are you asking me to die?
Jeremy: Yes, that is my answer.
Me: Is that your final answer?
Jeremy: Yes, that is my final answer.
Me: Let's see, the answer... After this commercial break!
Then I have to do this stupid pose. Sigh.
Tomorrow is my Chinese oral exam. Wish me luck!
Friday, August 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment