Let me introduce myself before I continue.
I am 13 years old, I love school(weird, I know), I love writing, and I love the computer. I also live to draw, and I adore Japanese anime, so there will be a few japanese words here and there. I am a Singaporean, and my name is Nienyuan.
That's pretty much what I am.
For further posts, I will most likely mention my sisters, my brother, and my parents. For a brief discription of them:
My sisters are twin sisters. They are 26 this year. One is older than the other by 8 minutes. The older one currently works here, as an interior designer in the company id illustrated, the other is working in Japan as an interpreter. Japan, Miyazaki. The older one is called Ming, the other one called Hao. I call them by these names, however: Dajie and Erjie respectively.
My brother is an army boy; He has just graduated from the University of Michigan as a computer engineer. He excels in both his academic and army activities. He is 21 years old this year.
Oh, you want to hear more about me? My school, the school I love so much, is Anglican High School. I am not Christian, but I went there because I couldn't go to Dunman High. I do not regret my decision. I am in the Student Council, in the Welfare commitee, and my co-curricular activity is English Drama Club. My favourite subjects are Science, Geography and especially English. It is not that surprising. I used to have third language, but then I became a Councillor so I had to withdraw because of lack of time. Guess what my third language is? Duh its Japanese. I was actually okay in it, too bad I had to quit. I have promised myself to pick it up again either in Japan or here with classes.
Wow, that's alot about me. If you are not satisfied of who I am and for some reason absolutely despise me, please leave, thank you. Here, it is quite boring. I will tell you my thoughts, sometimes my deepest thoughts if possible. I will also post my poems. Your comments are appreciated. I accept constructive critizism, but I do not accept flames. Flames are comments like "You suck, this sucks like sh*t. I hate you." You can say that, but please state why. Thank you for your cooperation.
For identity purposes, some names will be changed. But obviously some people know that they are here when they read my post because of what I wrote what happened. These people, whatever I said about you, please pretend you did not see it. Please do not be offended, for these are my thoughts and there is a rule for me: No thoughts are allowed outside of my house. So I don't really think of you that way unless I am at home and typing in front of my computer. Thank you for your understanding.
The real thing starts at another post. Thank you for your patience. I keep thanking you, don't I?
Friday, August 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment