Friday, November 17, 2006

Wow. its been a long time.

I have no idea what to write, because im not overwrought with emotions like my last post. However, much has happened, so I shall elaborate.

Im in SYF next year, and Im probably going to play the role of a wife who finds out that her husband has been playing with stocks and shares--and lost. I therefore have to abort the baby the womb lender is carrying because I cannot bear to let a child into this world when our financial situation SUCKS. Nina says she wants me to portray the complexities of this character, but I am dubious.

Im going to USA next monday, wish me luck! If you guys want anything, leave it on my tag board. And im also going Taiwan after two weeks of USA, likewise if you desire any chinese objects do tell.

Im also in deep shit because I havent done much out of 18 chinese essays. Dear gosh.

No comments: