So dumb.
I kind of just realised that this great layout does not show the title of my posts. The titles I painstakingly thought off every single time. Grrrr.
Well, I just want to say that the past few weeks have been a blur, and my heart is the most heaviest organ in my body right now. I have so many things to think about that I just have no idea what to do! I really wish to do well in my studies, but I think today's AM test was horrible. Also, the annual review camp is driving me nuts. I really need something official, before we can plan anything solid even though we already got down the brief plan. The poor committee messengers are suffering because of my poor planning. Sighhhh...
Thank you to all the friends who support me, I really want to cry with relief that I have people to talk to. It's because of people like you that I see hope. LOVE YOU!
-NIENNY
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment